Transfer Students

A student transferring into the district from a public school or a regionally/nationally accredited institution will receive the numerical grade earned in courses from that school. Weighted courses will be honored and converted to match our system. Students Transferring from Schools Outside of the United States: Students from other countries will receive Ps for passing in appropriate courses.

Translation of out-of-country transcripts is the responsibility of the parent/guardian.

Here are the Foreign Credential Evaluation Services suggested by Texas Education Services (TEA) for your reference.

Awarding of credit will be determined by school administration after review of all documentation.